Howdy! It’s the end of that month and you know what that means! It’s time for another Foodie penpals post!
If you are interested in participating, here is a little info on this awesome program:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.
Alright, so this month I received an awesome box from a reader named Alexis. She is from California, and evrything she sent me was local!
First were dired pluots from a local farmers market. These were really good for a midday snack.
This was a snack pack with different kinds of dried fruit and a small package of raw almonds. Again, a great snack, especially before a run!
Honey straws! these are always a fun little treat!
And a big bag of pistachios! I love these, and have to keep myslef from eating the whole bag in one sitting!
Thank you again, Alexis, for another great month of Foodie PenPals! I hope your penpal was just as good to you!
And if you want to see who I sent to go visit Michelle at The Quarter-Life Chronicles!