Good morning folks! How’s everyone doing this morning? I’m doing pretty good! I’m so excited to reveal this month’ss Foodie PenPals to you all!
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.
Now, for the reveal! I received my box from a reader, Courtney! She was really great, and sent me some awesome stuff!
She attached a note to each item, with a little message as to why she picked it!
– Trader Joe’s dried fruit bars in Strawberry and Apricot! These are a great pick me up when I need a quick snack!
–Emerald 100 calorie pack dark Chocolate Almonds. I absolutley love these!!!!
– Individual packs of Trader Joe’s trail mix. I love all things Trader Joe’s and have kept these in my car for when I really need them!
–Unreal Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts! these are healthy M&M’s with no hyrdogenated oils, corn syrup, artificial ingredients, GMOs, or preservatives! These are so fantastic! Now I just have to find out where I can buy them!
–Sue Bee BBQ Sauce. This one was really cool because her note said that her grandparents have beehives on their property, and they sell the honey to this company. I thought this was a great personal touch to the package!
–Wild Garden To-Go Hummus. I thought this was a really cool idea, it just lacked in the flavor department.
–Pure Cherry Cashew fruit & nut Bar. I havn’t tried this one yet, but it sounds so good!
Once again, thank you Courtney for another awesome month particiapating in Foodie PenPals. I really enjoyed everything you sent me!
Now, I will leave you with my delicious breakfat….
Oatmeal with banana slices and peanut butter! It really hit the spot after and great strength traing workout this morning! I’ll be back tomorrow with a new workout for you all!
Have a super Tuesday!